Financial Office

Financial Secretary: Janice Garriott

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 303-982-7956

If you need assistance, please contact the Financial Office by phone or email [email protected].

Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm  
Office hours may vary due to lunch & meetings.  

Pay My Fees

District Fees Explained

Pay My Fees

How to use Infinte Campus Parent Portal

Chatfield Registration Guide

Food and Nutrition Information

Free and Reduced Lunch Application (create an account) 

Bus Fees and Schedules

Financial Transparency

Lifetime Activity Pass

Parking Pass

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I pay my fees online?

 Infinite Campus Parent Portal has a section available to pay your fees online. There is no fee to use this convenient service. You may access it via the "Pay My Fees" link above.

Families must log in to the Campus Portal to:
*Maintain parent-guardian and emergency contact information
*Pay fees online
*Manage school and district communication preferences
*View grade and attendance data

I'm having problems signing in to Infinite Campus Parent Portal.

  • First, and most important, please make sure you use the Chrome browser. Infinite Campus does not work well with Internet Explorer

  • If you've forgotten your password, please click the link below the LogIn button that says "Forgot Password?" to have it reset (or "Forgot Username")

  • If you are still having problems with, please contact: Kristen Harper at 303-982-3562

I have several fees showing up that have OPT in front of the fee. What does OPT mean? I don’t want or need these items.

OPT stands for ‘Optional’. These fees are made available for you to pay online if you want to. They are not required. The optional fees that are specifically for Chatfield Senior are:

  • Staff Appreciation Donation - A donation to help fund in school staff events

  • After Prom Donation - A donation to help fund the After Prom Party

What is the 'OPT-Athletic Pass' that is showing up for my student?

An Optional Fee, the Athletic Pass gives students admission to all athletic events at Jeffco facilities (excluding state playoffs) throughout the year. The cost of the pass is $65 and can result in significant savings over the course of the school year. The normal cost for students is $5.00/game.

If you purchased an Athletic Pass online prior to picture day, the Athletic Pass is printed on the Student ID. If purchased after picture day, the student will need to come to the Financial Office with their current Student ID at which time a sticker will be placed on their ID. Chatfield will not be responsible for refunds for admission to games if you do not have your Athletic Sticker on your Student ID.

What is the Chatfield Technology Fee? My student isn't in a Technology class.

  • All students will receive or have received a district 1:1 device and will pay a $50/year “Personalized Technology Use Fee.”  The entire amount of this fee goes back to the district 1:1 program to cover the costs associated with sustaining the program. Costs associated with students who receive a device include: the device and protective case, digital learning tools, internet filtering, bandwidth, and additional support.
  • Free & reduced lunch students will be provided a device and access to digital learning tools through the district 1:1 program at no cost.

There are fees for classes my student is going to transfer out of. How do I get that corrected?

At the beginning of each semester, the student schedules can change daily. Please don't pay fees for classes if you think your student will be transferring out. Fees are generated two to three times a week to keep up with the schedule changes. By week two of the semester, the fees should stabilize.

Can I pay the Athletic Fee online?

Once all of the Athletic Paperwork has been turned in and approved, payment can be made online. You can also pay in person at the Financial Office at any time.

My student’s record shows that a fine is owed and I don’t know anything about it! 

Your student was notified about the fine prior to the end of the school year. If he/she thinks it was cleared up, the Financial Secretary needs a note from the staff person that issued the fine in order to remove it. Please have your student work with that person to get the fine cleared up. 

Can I set up a payment plan? 

While we don't have official payment plans, it is okay to pay a few fees at a time. A suggestion would be to pay the course related fees first, then pay other fees as you have funds. This way, the fees become much more manageable. If there is a single fee that is too large to pay all at once, please email the Financial Secretary indicating how you would like to break up the fee.

How does my student get their Parking Permit?

Parking Permits may be paid through the Financial Office. A copy of the Parking Application is available here. Please keep a copy for your records. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.